Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Things maybe you didn't know about me! (thanks lisa)

Here are some things you might not have known about me! Again thank you Lisa for the great idea!!

1. I wish i was a billionaire!
2. I dye my hair alot
3. I try to sing opera when no one is around
4. I also try to do ballet when no one is around!!
5. I hate onions
6. I love anything pumpkin!!
7. I sell Mary Kay and an a pearl beauty consultant
8. I can't spell very well
9. I use big words sometimes and really don't know what they mean!
10. I secretly wish I was prego again
11. But then again i don't
12. I have buyers remorse really bad!!!
13. I hate cooking dinner and making lunches!
14. I really like to bake
15. I think using a sewing machine is really fun
16. Am totally stocked to be Lisa's back up maid of honor!
17. I have to have coffee to even be able to function for the day
18. I love reality TV
19. Wish i could've been a rock star!
20. Wish I would've went to college
21. Need a good hour after waking up before I'm nice to any one
22. When no one's looking i like to try and slide in the snow!
23. I've never been to Disney land/world
24.I really wanna go!!
25. I bite my nails really bad
26. I don't bite them if I have fake nails on!!
27. I wax Brandon's eye brows and love it!! hehehe sorry Brandon
28. I'm not a fan of Valentine's Day! Why pay all the money just to say you love someone.
29. I love camping
30. I won't pee in the woods by my self.
31. I talk alot in my sleep
32. I need 12 hours of sleep to be normal
33. I hate being an army wife
34. I really wanna travel
35. I never know what to write on blogs, most likely why I'm doing this!

Hope you all had fun reading it! I'll have to sit and think of more.

2 comments:

Becky Thompson said...

You did good with that list Ruthie! It was fun to read. Did you read my list of 61 things you probably don't know, or want to know, about me?

Lisa Jamison said...

Haha, I love it Ruthie!! Maybe when I get pregnant, you can too and we can be pregnant together!! HAHA!!

Come home soon