Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving

Wow there has been alot of crazy things happening here that I'm just now being able to write about our thanksgiving!


The day was lots of fun and the house filled with lots of people. We had

Me
Brandon
Emily
Olivia
Sabrina
Pete
Cody
Nick
Cody's mom
Cody's dad
and pete's daughter Savanna

I don't know how I did it but I did. Cody's mom helped out ALOT in the kitchen to which I was very thankful. We had a big turkey and all the trimmings to beat! Me and Cody's mom did have a couple bottles of wine while making the meal and I think about half way through the cooking I really didn't care if it tasted good or not! hahaha But all in all it was great.

I was very thankful for alot of things that day!

My little family
my brave husband for fighting for our freedom
Cody's mom
snowquail wine
freezer to oven turkeys
for my brother matthew calling me to tell me about how i should be making my turkey even though it was pretty much done. I was just glad he called.
For matthew calling there fore openingt he gates for Lisa to call me back and have a great talk!
Paper plates!
fall air freshener
Xbox- it kept all the guys busy and to stop asking when dinner was gonna be ready.
my mom to not getting upset with me calling her every five mins. asking how to do stuff, and helping talk me through a very ruff morning! I don't know what I'd do with out her!!


and many many more. Every day in my life I'm thankful for so many things, whether big or small, just might have to take a closer look some times!
Love you all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Jamison said...

Sounds like a hoot. Still don't know what Matt's talking about, adding orange peels etc.. he didn't do that to our turkey. Weirdo!! Hope Emily feels better!

Come home soon