Monday, December 8, 2008

Holy Snow!!!










Well when people told that up state NY snowed alot I always thought what could be worse than Colorado!! But I guess I didn't take anything they said to heart! I look out side and still can't believe whats happening! I took these pictures Saturday morning! Me and brandon had been shoveling snow for about 3 hours! we finally got done and started to walk inside and the snow plow guy came by and pushed everything back to the drive way and we had to start all over!














We were so upset I thought Brandon was going to loose it on this guy!













































Well we finally got everything all said and done and wouldn't you know it that night we got dumped on again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG we just stood there and laughed at all the stupid snow coming down. I felt like a crazy person I was actually laughing at the snow! So we had to pick up and shovel again!







I guess from now on I'll start watching to what people tell me! I used to love the snow and now I hate it with a passion!!! Screw all this shoveling were are getting a snow blower!!!

2 comments:

Becky Thompson said...

Thanks for posting this Ruthie. I'm saving the photos of you guys to my computer. The girls are sure cute in their snow suits!!!!!!

All I can say is it looks like KANSAS!!!!!!! No kidding.

Lisa Jamison said...

Ruthie that picture of you is adorable I love it! Yah I guess we better just shut our mouths about our meezly few inches huh? HA! Matt wants snow like yours so we can get the 4wheeler out. Yay! Looks like the girls are having fun. Take care up there!

Come home soon