Thursday, February 19, 2009

Waiting

Hey every one just thought I'd stop and write a quick something. I'm still here and I do read all the blogs. Just time seems to drag when I don't want it to and when I get a chance to even get on the computer I never have enough time. So I have been reading every night and I am on my last book!! I read 4 books in a month and that is very rare for me!!!!! But I can't put them down. I'll be writing a blog about them and can't wait for you all to hear. I think every one would like it. Becky introduced them to me and I got my sister Rachael to start reading them. Also an older lady from walmart went and bought them after she asked me about them. CRAZY!!!! So I can't wait just bare with me, the girls keep me very busy but I'll tell you all about them in just a bit. Hope all is well for everyone.

2 comments:

Becky Thompson said...

I'm thrilled to hear that you're all reading!!!! Don't ever stop. I'll be watching for all your future posts! Now get Rachael to blogging!

Lisa Jamison said...

Glad to hear you're doing good. I haven't read a book in who knows how long. Wish I had time to read. I remember getting so into a book you could almost see it in your mind. I loved that.. Maybe someday.

Come home soon